Where the number of applications exceeds the number of places available the admissions committee will apply the following over-subscription criteria in this order of priority.
“Oversubscription Criteria” (see sections 2.47 and 2.32 of Welsh Government’s Admissions Code regarding children who are looked after)
1. Baptised Catholic children who are looked after or have been previously looked after.
2. Baptised Catholic children in the parish served by the school.
3. Baptised Catholic children.
4. Children who are looked after or have been previously looked after.
5. Children who will have a sibling in the school at the time of admission.
6. Baptised children from other Christian traditions.
7. Children whose parents seek a Catholic education.
All baptised Catholic and Christian children must provide proof of baptism. Failure to do so will result in the admission application being considered under Criterion 7.